Monday, April 25, 2011

Hans....(yes more pictures)

So I guess when you have kids you like to post pictures of all your kids up on the internet for everyone to see...I don't have kids, just a puppy (not the same thing admittedly but I don't have any kids, so instead I am putting up pictures of Hans). Saturday I rode 50 miles with Dean and Drake in really windy weather while Sally Ann (Dean's wife) babysat Hans. Dean snapped a few pictures on his "real" camera (real to me is anything I don't use to take pictures, you know a camera with settings and nobs etc...generally an SLR or something like unto it. As you can tell (sniff) he is already getting bigger, something my roomate Alissa mentioned to me the day before...and then he got a vaccination at the vet and he already had gained a pound. Now to most of us a pound does not seem like much but to a puppy who only weighed 5.1 lbs before a pound is 20% increase in body
size.


Look at those sad eyes! This is his general look, like he's really suffering or something.


I like this picture because of the green grass. Everyone in Columbus always asks me "You're from Seattle?! Doesn't it rain a ton there? And everytime I think..."Yeah, I moved away from a rainy place to a rainy place where the only difference is is that its superwindy and cold in the winter and super hot and humid in the summer plus rain". The point being is that the grass is so green in this picture because it has rained a total of 17/25 days in April so far. And when I say rain, I'm talking the all day torential downpour variety...

1 comment:

  1. Your cutie dog actually makes me long for one! Can you believe it? Me? Don't think it's happening anytime soon...or ever. But, he is cute! I wish I could hold him while he's still a puppy.

    ReplyDelete