Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gray Hair


I am 31 and have so far evaded gray hair. I often check my head for one (mainly for fun because a
lot of my friends already have grays). I even went for over a year without using hair color of any kind because I figured that I should enjoy the color God gave me before I started going gray (this was recently) and then about two months ago I broke down and got my hair colored out of hair boredom, something I'm sure all you females are familiar with. Ironically, I was blow drying my hair on Saturday and what did I find! A rogue gray hair about two inches long (so one that had obviously been growing for at least two months! Its like my head knew I decided to color and so decided it could start pumping out the grays...(an obvious overstatement because all I was able to find was one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment