Sunday, September 11, 2011

Really Bad Signs

I pass this sign all the time when I am going to go hiking or things like that. We passed it on the way to Nelsonville, where we got the Hocking Valley Rail. The first time I saw it (years ago), I was super confused. What was your first impression? My eyes definitely did not see the heart. I am going to have to say hands down this is the worst anti-abortion sign I have ever seen...it is almost pro-abortion if you read it the wrong way...something I'm assuming was not the intent of the person who put this sign up! Lesson learned! Always get someone else to look at your sign before you post it!

2 comments:

  1. so, i totally read this wrong. i thought, save your kid a beating and just don't have them. sort of harsh for a billboard. yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why this sign is so hilarious. Every time I drive buy it it makes me think "abortions keep people from beating kids", which is obviously not the point of the sign....such a terrible sign.

    ReplyDelete